Nanny, we tried
This morning, Jakob and Werner and I set about making a Christmas present for you: a Christmas tree ornament, made of plaster, in which we'd imbed an impression of his little hand. I also had a second kit, which was to be for his little foot.
I got everything ready. Werner held Jakob so I could press said little hand into the plaster. The little hand rebelled.
We tried again. And again. And finally switched to the little foot, which was also a dismal failure.
We really tried.
It's not the gift, right, it's the thought that counts?


1 Comments:
Yes, it is the thought that counts but wouldn't that have been the best Christmas present! Yet, I can picture Jakob with his fist tightly clenched, not willing to be plastered again. Oh well, I will just have to wait for Poppy to make up some fresh cement when Jakob is visiting sometime.... Now that will be fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home