Wednesday, February 28, 2007

TV junkie already

I'm sorry to admit that Jakob is already hooked on TV. Was it Baby Einstein? Or Movies for Mommies? Or me watching TV while nursing him? I don't know, but he's definitely showing signs of having picked up the habit.

After checking in for our flight from YVR to Frankfurt, it was time to feed Jakob. We didn't know then that there's actually a very nice family room (with rockers, cribs, and other amenities) in the international pre-security area, so we headed for some benches. In the name of trying to find somewhere a little less open, we sat in the front row of a series of benches facing a TV broadcasting (ugh, American) news. Jakob was transfixed, trying to nurse and watch at the same time.

And just now, as I was trying to burp him, he twisted around 180o to see the TV.

At least now we have an excuse to keep the National Geographic channel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home