Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hah! One I assembled myself!!

We picked up the 'playyard'1 this weekend while it was on sale at The Bay. Werner opened the box, but didn't have a chance to assemble it. Ah-hah! My moment arrived!!!

Yes, I admit, it was a wee bit awkward reaching over and around and trying to fasten all the Velcro with the belly getting in the way, but I did manage to assemble it!

The changing table, assembled, plus everything else straight out of the box:


Lots of bits and pieces:


UPF 50+? In Vancouver?? Designed to keep the sun off and thus to protect the baby, the canopy here will most realistically be used as a Phoebe-keeper-outter.


Assembled!


With the frame for the bassinet in place; the same mattress is used for both the bassinet and the floor of the playyard, and it took me enough effort to get the floor in that I wasn't going to take it out again just for a photo! The diaper change table is lying on the floor of the playyard:


Under inspection:


1 Whatever happened to 'playpen'?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home