Us? Trendy??
There is one horrifying downside, though. Horrifying to me, at least. Bugaboos are trendy. Ridiculously trendy. In five minutes in Kitsilano, I once counted three Bugs. (Surprisingly, I saw precisely none in Montréal, one in Ottawa [outside Justina McCaffrey's boutique, of course], and two in Toronto's Eaton Centre.) They are all over Lotusland. Our friends have a Bug and have sung high praises for it, so we know it isn't just hype. But given that Werner and I are decidedly untrendy, this unnerves me.
Nevertheless, the functionality is ideal for us, and so we had little difficulty deciding that, despite the 'it-ness' of the Bug, this was the stroller for us. There remained one problem, though: Bugaboo was giving us too many colour choices.
For weeks we've waffled on this, but after yet another look at the Cameleon (yes, that really is how the name is spelled, sigh) on Saturday, we think we may have finally settled on the colour scheme:
Grey base (practical, as always) and blue fleece because, well, we both just like blue.Now we just need to order it...


1 Comments:
I am afraid it may not just be lotus land, when we were in Manhattan bugaboos seemed to account for 80% of strollers... keep your eyes open in Boston!
Post a Comment
<< Home